After a turbulent year for the Arts, we are thrilled to announce the return of The Pantomime Awards. The Pantomime Awards will be managed by a newly formed umbrella organisation and Registered Charity – The UK Pantomime Association which will seek to build on the success of the previous Pantomime Awards.
The UK Pantomime Association has been developed to celebrate the practice, history, and technique of one of the most unique British artforms- Pantomime and will operate under a robust governance structure. All activities of the Association will be oversighted by a group of Trustees who, collectively, have significant experience in overseeing high quality initiatives within Pantomime, Education, and the Arts. Trustees of the newly formed Association aim to bring together those who have an interest in Pantomime, both amateur and professional, and share resources and expertise. This initiative has met with the support of the leading Pantomime Producers and Production Houses in the UK.
We want to develop these objectives with your support and involvement and are offering membership of Association. We hope you will become one of our Panto Pals.
- Name on UKPA websit
- Name in The Pantomime Awards programme
- Invite to The Pantomime Awards for two people
- Regular newsletters a year when organisation is fully operational
- Discounts on other events as organised e.g. Conferences
- The “What’s Behind them “series – Access to a series of streamed Pantomime content on the history of pantomime, producing pantomime and interviews with the Kings and Queens of pantomime (2 to 4 per annum)
- An annual UKPA unique badge to collect